(550 hrs, 70 hrs in-class, 60 hrs on-site)
2012 International Residential Code reference guide available not included 2012 Study Companion to IRC Code Check
Includes 2012 IRC
Includes 2012 Combo Code Guide
1-year access to:
- 3000+ captioned slides presenting the building process for 6 months access online
- 600+ captioned slides presenting a Professional Inspectors watch and walk thru online “what will the inspectors be inspecting on my build outs anyway”? Know, see and learn 1st hand
This Professional Home-Building Program Includes:
- 50-Hour Builder Course includes: 30 hours Owner Builder 30 and 20 hours Pro Builder Builder Boardroom Course
- 3 hrs Estimating for Builders, up to 7 hrs of on-the-job inspections for Home Builders or three inspections on site for inspector students
Choose your topic of on-site review and actual on-site review of Foundation make up, Pre Pour, Pour Day, Frame, Plumbing Electrical, HVAC or Final Inspection of a newly built home
- 50 hours Advanced Owner Builder Course
- 3 hours Estimating for Builders, 7 hours Inspections for Home Builders
- 45 hrs Q/A Q/C Foundation
- 45 hrs Q/A Q/C Framing
- 40 hrs Q/A A/C Roofing
- 20 hrs Window/Doors/Dry-in
- 40 hrs Plumbing
- 40 hrs Electrical
- 40 hrs HVAC
- 10 hrs Appliances
- 10 hrs Consumer & EPA
- 8 hrs DVD's Foundation/Frame/Energy
- 20 hrs on-site visits of construction
- 10 hrs Business Practices
- Ride along for Inspectors is not included but a 6 hour site visit in building are
This builder program and hours can be applied to the Pro Builder and Pro Inspector Courses if enrolled within 30 days of graduating our Advanced Builder Program.
Pro Builder/Pro Inspector Program is available for $5,995.00 is the BEST VALUE HERE! You can become a Pro Builder & Professional Inspector all in one package, it's the most discounted and popular!
In other words, enroll as a pro builder and you'll learn so much and advance to a Pro Inspector. Add $1,000.00 when you’re ready and advance to Pro Builder Pro Inspector.
SEE PRO BUILDER/PRO INSPECTOR COURSE AND COMPARE!
For an additional $1,000.00 get more and become licensed, too! There are two ways to make a great income as a Builder and Pro Inspector. It can also simply help you to be a better, more qualified Builder.
Bryon A. Parffrey Professional Inspector #7408 and team of Graduates are qualified "ride-a-long" Pro Inspectors. As most schools don’t offer onsite “ride-a-longs,” we Do!
Ride-a-longs are part of our program and are required to become a Real Estate and/or Professional Inspector.
For a limited time the "ride-a-long" is included FREE with the Advanced Pro Builder/Pro Inspector program for the 40 hour requirement which saves you $1,250 and gives you the opportunity to learn so much 1st hand!
This program is a wise investment
Pro Builder & Pro Inspector Includes: all of the above and more.